Adapted Physical Education Specialists
- Review adapted physical education programs or practices to ensure compliance with government or other regulations.
- Request or order physical education equipment, following standard procedures.
- Write reports to summarize student performance, social growth, or physical development.
- Attend in-service training, workshops, or meetings to keep abreast of current practices or trends in adapted physical education.
- Write or modify individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with intellectual or physical disabilities.
- Provide students positive feedback to encourage them and help them develop an appreciation for physical education.
- Provide individual or small groups of students with adapted physical education instruction that meets desired physical needs or goals.
- Prepare lesson plans in accordance with individualized education plans (IEPs) and the functional abilities or needs of students.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 7.2%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)