- Maintain portfolios of marketing campaigns, strategies, and other marketing products or ideas.
- Devise or evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires.
- Analyze the effectiveness of marketing tactics or channels.
- Analyze regional energy markets, including energy pricing, market structures, energy generation competition, and energy transmission constraints.
- Monitor green-related industry statistics or literature to identify trends.
- Generate or identify sales leads for green products and technologies.
- Write marketing content for green product web sites, brochures, or other communication media.
- Revise existing marketing plans or campaigns for green products, technologies, or services.
- Identify marketing channels for green products or services.
- Develop communications materials, advertisements, presentations, or public relations initiatives to promote awareness of green products and technologies.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and buying habits, and identify target audiences for green products, services, or technologies.
- Attend or participate in conferences, community events, and promotional events related to green products or technologies.
- Analyze green product marketing or sales trends to forecast future conditions.
- Develop branding or sales initiatives for green products, such as solar energy systems, green cleaning products, or products using renewable or recycled materials.
- Develop comprehensive marketing strategies, using knowledge of green products and technologies, markets, and regulations.
- Coordinate with other marketing team members and workers such as graphic artists to develop and implement marketing programs.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™.