Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Write interesting and effective press releases, prepare information for media kits, and develop and maintain company internet or intranet web pages.
- Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
- Manage special events, such as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports, to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
- Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Facilitate consumer relations or the relationship between parts of the company, such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 9.6%
National: + 7.1%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)