Administrative Services Managers
- Direct or coordinate the supportive services department of a business, agency, or organization.
- Set goals and deadlines for the department.
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
- Acquire, distribute and store supplies.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)