Geothermal Production Managers
- Conduct well field site assessments.
- Select and implement corrosion control or mitigation systems for geothermal plants.
- Communicate geothermal plant conditions to employees.
- Record, review, or maintain daily logs, reports, maintenance, and other records associated with geothermal operations.
- Perform or direct the performance of preventative maintenance on geothermal plant equipment.
- Monitor geothermal operations, using programmable logic controllers.
- Identify opportunities to improve plant electrical equipment, controls, or process control methodologies.
- Identify and evaluate equipment, procedural, or conditional inefficiencies involving geothermal plant systems.
- Develop operating plans and schedules for geothermal operations.
- Develop or manage budgets for geothermal operations.
- Supervise employees in geothermal power plants or well fields.
- Oversee geothermal plant operations, maintenance, and repairs to ensure compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 3.5%
National: - 3.7%
Some College Courses
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)