Biofuels Production Managers
- Provide training to subordinate or new employees to improve biofuels plant safety or increase the production of biofuels.
- Provide direction to employees to ensure compliance with biofuels plant safety, environmental, or operational standards and regulations.
- Monitor transportation and storage of flammable or other potentially dangerous feedstocks or products to ensure adherence to safety guidelines.
- Draw samples of biofuels products or secondary by-products for quality control testing.
- Confer with technical and supervisory personnel to report or resolve conditions affecting biofuels plant safety, operational efficiency, and product quality.
- Supervise production employees in the manufacturing of biofuels, such as biodiesel or ethanol.
- Shut down and restart biofuels plant or equipment in emergency situations or for equipment maintenance, repairs, or replacements.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 3.5%
National: - 3.7%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)