Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Manage parts and supply inventories for biomass plants.
- Monitor and operate communications systems, such as mobile radios.
- Supervise operations or maintenance employees in the production of power from biomass, such as wood, coal, paper sludge, or other waste or refuse.
- Review logs, datasheets, or reports to ensure adequate production levels and safe production environments or to identify abnormalities with power production equipment or processes.
- Review biomass operations performance specifications to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Prepare reports on biomass plant operations, status, maintenance, and other information.
- Prepare and manage biomass plant budgets.
- Plan and schedule plant activities, such as wood, waste, or refuse fuel deliveries, ash removal, and regular maintenance.
- Inspect biomass gasification processes, equipment, and facilities for ways to maximize capacity and minimize operating costs.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 3.5%
National: - 3.7%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)