Hydroelectric Production Managers
- Develop or implement policy evaluation procedures for hydroelectric generation activities.
- Provide technical direction in the erection or commissioning of hydroelectric equipment or supporting electrical or mechanical systems.
- Develop or implement projects to improve efficiency, economy, or effectiveness of hydroelectric plant operations.
- Supervise hydropower plant equipment installations, upgrades, or maintenance.
- Respond to problems related to ratepayers, water users, power users, government agencies, educational institutions, or other private or public power resource interests.
- Plan or manage hydroelectric plant upgrades.
- Plan or coordinate hydroelectric production operations to meet customer requirements.
- Perform or direct preventive or corrective containment or cleanup to protect the environment.
- Maintain records of hydroelectric facility operations, maintenance, or repairs.
- Monitor or inspect hydroelectric equipment, such as hydro-turbines, generators, or control systems.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 3.5%
National: - 3.7%
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)