Distance Learning Coordinators
- Develop or provide technical resources, such as course management and videoconferencing systems, networking, and webcasting, for distance learning programs.
- Prepare and distribute schedules of distance learning resources, such as course offerings, classrooms, laboratories, equipment, and web sites.
- Provide technical or logistical support to users of distance learning classrooms, equipment, web sites, or services.
- Analyze data to assess distance learning program status or to inform decisions for distance learning programs.
- Assess distance-learning technological or educational needs and goals.
- Communicate to faculty, students, or other users availability of, or changes to, distance learning courses or materials, programs, services, or applications.
- Create and maintain web sites or databases that support distance learning programs.
- Develop distance learning program goals or plans, including equipment replacement, quality assurance, or course offering plans.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Highest ($50,000 and up)