Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Direct the preparation and submission of regulatory agency applications, reports, or correspondence.
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Provide regulatory guidance to departments or development project teams regarding design, development, evaluation, or marketing of products.
- Communicate regulatory information to multiple departments and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Develop regulatory strategies and implementation plans for the preparation and submission of new products.
- Establish regulatory priorities or budgets and allocate resources and workloads.
- Implement or monitor complaint processing systems to ensure effective and timely resolution of all complaint investigations.
- Investigate product complaints and prepare documentation and submissions to appropriate regulatory agencies as necessary.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulations, including proposed and final rules.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 2.3%
National: + 3.9%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)