Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Purchase, for further processing or for resale, farm products such as milk, grains, or Christmas trees.
- Negotiate contracts with farmers for the production or purchase of farm products.
- Arrange for processing or resale of purchased products.
- Arrange for transportation or storage of purchased products.
- Review orders to determine product types and quantities required to meet demand.
- Maintain records of business transactions and product inventories, reporting data to companies or government agencies as necessary.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 4.7%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)