Licensing Examiners and Inspectors
- Evaluate applications, records, or documents to gather information about eligibility or liability issues.
- Advise licensees or other individuals or groups concerning licensing, permit, or passport regulations.
- Warn violators of infractions or penalties.
- Prepare reports of activities, evaluations, recommendations, or decisions.
- Confer with or interview officials, technical or professional specialists, or applicants to obtain information or to clarify facts relevant to licensing decisions.
- Report law or regulation violations to appropriate boards or agencies.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 8.2%
National: + 3.3%
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)