Security Management Specialists
- Prepare documentation for case reports or court proceedings.
- Review design drawings or technical documents for completeness, correctness, or appropriateness.
- Monitor tapes or digital recordings to identify the source of losses.
- Interview witnesses or suspects to identify persons responsible for security breaches, establish losses, pursue prosecutions, or obtain restitution.
- Budget and schedule security design work.
- Develop conceptual designs of security systems.
- Respond to emergency situations on an on-call basis.
- Train personnel in security procedures or use of security equipment.
- Prepare, maintain, or update security procedures, security system drawings, or related documentation.
- Monitor the work of contractors in the design, construction, and startup phases of security systems.
- Inspect security design features, installations, or programs to ensure compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
- Inspect fire, intruder detection, or other security systems.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 3.2%
National: + 4.8%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)