- Upload digital media, such as photos, video, or scanned images to online storefront, auction sites, or other shopping Web sites.
- Order or purchase merchandise to maintain optimal inventory levels.
- Maintain inventory of shipping supplies, such as boxes, labels, tape, bubble wrap, loose packing materials, or tape guns.
- Determine and set product prices.
- Disclose merchant information and terms and policies of transactions in online or offline materials.
- Deliver e-mail confirmation of completed transactions and shipment.
- Create, manage, or automate orders or invoices, using order management or invoicing software.
- Create or maintain database of customer accounts.
- Collaborate with search engine shopping specialists to place marketing content in desired online locations.
- Cancel orders based on customer requests or inventory or delivery problems.
- Promote products in online communities through weblog or discussion-forum postings, e-mail marketing programs, or online advertising.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 3.2%
National: + 4.8%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)