Data Warehousing Specialists
- Test software systems or applications for software enhancements or new products.
- Review designs, codes, test plans, or documentation to ensure quality.
- Provide or coordinate troubleshooting support for data warehouses.
- Prepare functional or technical documentation for data warehouses.
- Write new programs or modify existing programs to meet customer requirements, using current programming languages and technologies.
- Verify the structure, accuracy, or quality of warehouse data.
- Select methods, techniques, or criteria for data warehousing evaluative procedures.
- Perform system analysis, data analysis or programming, using a variety of computer languages and procedures.
- Map data between source systems, data warehouses, and data marts.
- Implement business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
- Develop and implement data extraction procedures from other systems, such as administration, billing, or claims.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 0.5%
National: + 3.3%
Highest ($50,000 and up)