Business Intelligence Analysts
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
- Maintain library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
- Identify or monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
- Create or review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
- Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
- Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology (IT) reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
- Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or metadata enhancements.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 0.5%
National: + 3.3%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)