Information Technology Project Managers
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities by communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys, or other methods.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Identify need for initial or supplemental project resources.
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 0.5%
National: + 3.3%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)