Search Marketing Strategists
- Keep abreast of government regulations and emerging Web technology to ensure regulatory compliance by reviewing current literature, talking with colleagues, participating in educational programs, attending meetings or workshops, or participating in professional organizations or conferences.
- Resolve product availability problems in collaboration with customer service staff.
- Implement online customer service processes to ensure positive and consistent user experiences.
- Identify, evaluate, or procure hardware or software for implementing online marketing campaigns.
- Identify methods for interfacing Web application technologies with enterprise resource planning or other system software.
- Define product requirements, based on market research analysis, in collaboration with user interface design and engineering staff.
- Assist in the evaluation or negotiation of contracts with vendors or online partners.
- Propose online or multiple-sales-channel campaigns to marketing executives.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 0.5%
National: + 3.3%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)