The qualifications of those persons who may participate in this program shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
1. A bachelor of science degree in engineering, architecture, landscape architecture or related science or equivalent experience or a land surveyor
2. Successful completion of an educational program specified by the county.
3. A minimum of two years of land development engineering design experience acceptable to the county.
4. Attendance at continuing educational courses specified by the county.
5. Consistent preparation and submission of plans which meet all applicable ordinances and regulations.
For More Information See:
For More Information, Contact:
Department Of Professional And Occupational Regulation
Board Of Architects / Prof. Engineers / Land Surveyors, Certified Interior Designers, And Landscape Architects
3600 West Broad St.
Richmond, VA 23230-4917
11712C Jefferson Avenue #249
Newport News, VA 23606
The data sources for the information displayed here include: Virginia Career VIEW Research.