Electronics Engineers, Except Computer
- Prepare documentation containing information such as confidential descriptions or specifications of proprietary hardware or software, product development or introduction schedules, product costs, or information about product performance weaknesses.
- Direct or coordinate activities concerned with manufacture, construction, installation, maintenance, operation, or modification of electronic equipment, products, or systems.
- Develop or perform operational, maintenance, or testing procedures for electronic products, components, equipment, or systems.
- Plan or develop applications or modifications for electronic properties used in components, products, or systems to improve technical performance.
- Prepare engineering sketches or specifications for construction, relocation, or installation of equipment, facilities, products, or systems.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 2.8%
National: - 1.4%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)