- Conduct validation or qualification tests of new or existing processes, equipment, or software in accordance with internal protocols or external standards.
- Design validation study features, such as sampling, testing, or analytical methodologies.
- Develop validation master plans, process flow diagrams, test cases, or standard operating procedures.
- Prepare validation or performance qualification protocols for new or modified manufacturing processes, systems, or equipment for production of pharmaceuticals, electronics, or other products.
- Analyze validation test data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria or to identify root causes of production problems.
- Conduct audits of validation or performance qualification processes to ensure compliance with internal or regulatory requirements.
- Create, populate, or maintain databases for tracking validation activities, test results, or validated systems.
- Direct validation activities, such as protocol creation or testing.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 1.3%
National: + 3.9%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)