- Plan or schedule engineering research or development projects involving microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology.
- Communicate operating characteristics or performance experience to other engineers or designers for training or new product development purposes.
- Create or maintain formal engineering documents, such as schematics, bills of materials, components or materials specifications, or packaging requirements.
- Propose product designs involving microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology, considering market data or customer requirements.
- Investigate characteristics such as cost, performance, or process capability of potential microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) device designs, using simulation or modeling software.
- Develop formal documentation for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices, including quality assurance guidance, quality control protocols, process control checklists, data collection, or reporting.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 1.3%
National: + 3.9%
Five: Extensive Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)