Industrial Engineering Technologists
- Interpret engineering drawings, sketches, or diagrams.
- Oversee or inspect production processes.
- Modify equipment or processes to improve resource or cost efficiency.
- Compile operational data to develop cost or time estimates, schedules, or specifications.
- Plan the flow of work or materials to maximize efficiency.
- Monitor and control inventory.
- Develop or implement programs to address problems related to production, materials, safety, or quality.
- Analyze, estimate, or report production costs.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 5.9%
National: - 0.3%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)