Nuclear Equipment Operation Technicians
- Follow policies and procedures for radiation workers to ensure personnel safety.
- Follow nuclear equipment operational policies and procedures that ensure environmental safety.
- Monitor nuclear reactor equipment performance to identify operational inefficiencies, hazards, or needs for maintenance or repair.
- Conduct surveillance testing to determine safety of nuclear equipment.
- Test plant equipment to ensure it is operating properly.
- Apply safety tags to equipment needing maintenance.
- Modify, devise, or maintain nuclear equipment used in operations.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: - 5.9%
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)