Quality Control Analysts
- Train other analysts to perform laboratory procedures and assays.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Participate in internal assessments and audits as required.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Receive and inspect raw materials.
- Perform validations or transfers of analytical methods in accordance with applicable policies or guidelines.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 4.6%
National: + 6.8%
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)