Community Health Workers
- Advise clients or community groups on issues related to improving general health, such as diet or exercise.
- Attend community meetings or health fairs to understand community issues or build relationships with community members.
- Contact clients in person, by phone, or in writing to ensure they have completed required or recommended actions.
- Distribute flyers, brochures, or other informational or educational documents to inform members of a targeted community.
- Identify or contact members of high-risk or otherwise targeted groups, such as members of minority populations, low-income populations, or pregnant women.
- Maintain updated client records with plans, notes, appropriate forms, or related information.
- Refer community members to needed health services.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)