Occupational Therapy Aides
- Encourage patients and attend to their physical needs to facilitate the attainment of therapeutic goals.
- Report to supervisors or therapists, verbally or in writing, on patients' progress, attitudes, attendance, and accomplishments.
- Observe patients' attendance, progress, attitudes, and accomplishments and record and maintain information in client records.
- Manage intradepartmental infection control and equipment security.
- Evaluate the living skills and capacities of physically, developmentally, or emotionally disabled clients.
- Prepare and maintain work area, materials, and equipment and maintain inventory of treatment and educational supplies.
- Instruct patients and families in work, social, and living skills, the care and use of adaptive equipment, and other skills to facilitate home and work adjustment to disability.
- Supervise patients in choosing and completing work assignments or arts and crafts projects.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Mid Range ($28,000 - $35,999)