Gaming Surveillance Officers and Gaming Investigators
Core Tasks Include:
- Observe casino or casino hotel operations for irregular activities, such as cheating or theft by employees or patrons, using audio and video equipment and one-way mirrors.
- Report all violations and suspicious behaviors to supervisors, verbally or in writing.
- Monitor establishment activities to ensure adherence to all state gaming regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Act as oversight or security agents for management or customers.
Supplemental Tasks Include:
- Supervise or train surveillance observers.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™.