- Provide information about local features, such as shopping, dining, nightlife, or recreational destinations.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing or other tours.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Perform office duties on a temporary basis when needed.
- Pick up and deliver items or run errands for guests.
- Carry out unusual requests, such as searching for hard-to-find items or arranging for exotic services, such as hot-air balloon rides.
- Arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Arrange for interpreters or translators when patrons require such services.
- Make reservations for patrons, such as for dinner, spa treatments, or golf tee times, and obtain tickets to special events.
- Provide directions to guests.
- Provide business services for guests, such as sending or receiving faxes or shipping packages.
- Plan special events, parties, or meetings, which may include booking musicians or celebrities.
- Arrange childcare services for guests.
- Clean and tidy hotel lounge.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 8.4%
High School Diploma
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Mid Range ($28,000 - $35,999)