- Enforce rules and regulations of recreational facilities to maintain discipline and ensure safety.
- Manage the daily operations of recreational facilities.
- Administer first aid according to prescribed procedures, and notify emergency medical personnel when necessary.
- Organize, lead, and promote interest in recreational activities such as arts, crafts, sports, games, camping, and hobbies.
- Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
- Supervise and coordinate the work activities of personnel, such as training staff members and assigning work duties.
- Confer with management to discuss and resolve participant complaints.
- Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities, and demonstrate use of materials and equipment.
- Complete and maintain time and attendance forms and inventory lists.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Moderately Low ($17,000 - $27,999)