- Enforce rules and regulations to ensure the smooth and orderly operation of dormitory programs.
- Provide emergency first aid and summon medical assistance when necessary.
- Mediate interpersonal problems between residents.
- Administer, coordinate, or recommend disciplinary and corrective actions.
- Communicate with other staff to resolve problems with individual students.
- Counsel students in the handling of issues such as family, financial, and educational problems.
- Make regular rounds to ensure that residents and areas are safe and secure.
- Observe students to detect and report unusual behavior.
- Determine the need for facility maintenance and repair, and notify appropriate personnel.
- Collaborate with counselors to develop counseling programs that address the needs of individual students.
- Develop program plans for individuals or assist in plan development.
- Hold regular meetings with each assigned unit.
- Provide requested information on students' progress and the development of case plans.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Moderately Low ($17,000 - $27,999)