- Contact prospective buyers or sellers of power to arrange transactions.
- Answer customer questions related to energy sales procedures, energy markets, or alternative energy sources.
- Forecast energy supply and demand to minimize costs and maximize availability.
- Negotiate prices or contracts for energy sales or purchases.
- Price energy based on market conditions.
- Develop or deliver proposals or presentations on topics such as the purchase or sale of energy.
- Monitor the flow of energy in response to changes in consumer demand.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 10.0%
National: + 8.3%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)