First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers' questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
- Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Review records or reports pertaining to activities such as production, payroll, or shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, or evaluate performance.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 8.3%
Three: Medium Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)