- Verify signatures and required information on checks.
- Post stop-payment notices to prevent payment of protested checks.
- Retrieve checks returned to customers in error, adjusting customer accounts and answering inquiries about errors as necessary.
- Route statements for mailing or over-the-counter delivery to customers.
- Monitor equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Fix minor problems, such as equipment jams, and notify repair personnel of major equipment problems.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)