Weighers, Measurers, Checkers, and Samplers, Recordkeeping
- Collect or prepare measurement, weight, or identification labels and attach them to products.
- Document quantity, quality, type, weight, test result data, and value of materials or products to maintain shipping, receiving, and production records and files.
- Compare product labels, tags, or tickets, shipping manifests, purchase orders, and bills of lading to verify accuracy of shipment contents, quality specifications, or weights.
- Count or estimate quantities of materials, parts, or products received or shipped.
- Weigh or measure materials, equipment, or products to maintain relevant records, using volume meters, scales, rules, or calipers.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 0.7%
National: - 0.1%
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Mid Range ($28,000 - $35,999)