Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Cut metal division strips and press them into the terrazzo base for joints or changes of color to form designs or patterns or to help prevent cracks.
- Blend marble chip mixtures, place into panels, and push a roller over the surface to embed the chips.
- Measure designated amounts of ingredients for terrazzo or grout according to standard formulas and specifications, using graduated containers and scales, and load ingredients into portable mixer.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, or straightedges.
- Spread, level, or smooth concrete or terrazzo mixtures to form bases or finished surfaces, using rakes, shovels, hand or power trowels, hand or power screeds, or floats.
- Grind curved surfaces or areas inaccessible to surfacing machine, such as stairways or cabinet tops, with portable hand grinder.
- Grind surfaces with a power grinder or polish surfaces with polishing or surfacing machines.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: No Data
National: + 5.9%
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)