Coin, Vending, and Amusement Machine Servicers and Repairers
- Fill machines with products, ingredients, money, and other supplies.
- Inspect machines and meters to determine causes of malfunctions and fix minor problems such as jammed bills or stuck products.
- Test machines to determine proper functioning.
- Clean and oil machine parts.
- Record transaction information on forms or logs, and notify designated personnel of discrepancies.
- Maintain records of machine maintenance and repair.
- Replace malfunctioning parts, such as worn magnetic heads on automatic teller machine (ATM) card readers.
- Adjust and repair coin, vending, or amusement machines and meters and replace defective mechanical and electrical parts, using hand tools, soldering irons, and diagrams.
- Order parts needed for machine repairs.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 3.7%
National: - 8.6%
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Mid Range ($28,000 - $35,999)