- Identify and correct malfunctions of geothermal plant equipment, electrical systems, instrumentation, or controls.
- Monitor and adjust operations of geothermal power plant equipment or systems.
- Adjust power production systems to meet load and distribution demands.
- Collect and record data associated with operating geothermal power plants or well fields.
- Prepare and maintain logs, reports, or other documentation of work performed.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 5.1%
National: + 4.3%
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Moderately High ($36,000 - $49,999)