Appraisers and assessors of Real Estate help people know the current or future value of real property - land and the buildings.
• Assess the value of land and the buildings.
• Prepare reports.
• Search records of house sales and leases.
• Take pictures of buildings.
• Think about the change could happen to the building or neighborhood, and how this will make a difference on the value of the building in future.
• Draw land diagrams.
Where and When:
• They work in offices, but they do many site visits.
• Most work daytime during weekdays.
What or Who They Work With:
• Electronic charts or maps
• Laser measuring systems
• Single gas monitors
Education and Training:
• Usually associate's or bachelor's degree.
• Appraisal courses and on-the-job training.
• In some stats they need to work enough hours to get a appraisal license.
Constuction and Building Inspectors
Related School Subjects:
• Business or real estate law
ARTHUR TURNS GREEN by Marc Brown
A FAMILY FOR OLD MILL FARM by Shutta Crum
WHAT'S IT LIKE, LIVING GREEN: KIDS TEACHING KIDS, BY THE WAY THEY LIVE by Jill Ammon Vanderwood