Computer systems analysts work with computer system and analyze problems. They bring business and information technology (IT)together.
• Talk with managers to know their needs
• Research new technologies
• Find code problems and correct them
• Maintain, develop and test computer system
• Prepare reports
Where and When:
• They can be self-employed or work for an IT FIRM.
• Many need travel to see their clients.
• Work full time. Sometimes over time.
What or Who They Work With:
Computers People Codes
Education and Training:
A Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in a computer or information science field.
Information Security Analysts
Related School Subjects:
Mousetracks: A Kid's Computer Idea Book by Peggy L. Steinhauswer (Illustrator)
The Savvy Cyber Kids At Home: The Family Gets A Computer by Ben Halpert
Franklin and the Computer (A Franklin TV Storybook) Inc. Kids Can Press
Arthur's Computer Disaster by Marc Brown
FUN WITH COMPUTER ELECTRONICS by Becker and Mayer Ltd.