People in this job do a scientific study of the relationship between people and the world of work.
• Watch people doing their jobs.
• Help companies hire employees.
• Create evaluations for bosses to use with their employees.
• Create ways to make employees happy to be working there.
• Work with management to improve the work being done.
• Write reports and make presentations.
Where and When:
• Many different types of companies and organizations.
• Often they own their own business, working as a consultant to companies.
• They work normal hours, usually in an office.
• Some have to visit factory floors and other departments, and some have to travel to visit other locations that the company might have.
What or Who They Work With:
• People who do different jobs in the company.
• Psychology tests
Education and Training:
• A Master's Degree is a must, and most people have a Doctorate Degree (when you can be called "Doctor").
• This type of job requires taking classes all through the career.
- Human Resource Manager
- Education Administrator
- Instructional Coordinator
Related School Subjects: