Logisticians work with a businesses to make and sell a product.
• Understand what the buyer wants in a product.
• Work with others to make and distribute a product.
• Create timelines for making, marketing, moving, and selling a product.
• Report project plans, progress, and results.
• Collect and report data about a project.
Where and When:
• Most of these jobs work with the government or with manufacturing.
• Most of these jobs work in office buildings or manufacturing plants.
• Some may work outside.
• Many train others and must work long hours and some nights and weekends.
What or Who They Work With:
• LCD Projectors for presentations
• Many work with other people like customers and bussiness people.
• Many people in this job must train others like accountants, sales managers, teachers, chemists, accountants, special agents, and criminal investigators.
Education and Training:
• Most need a 4 year college degree (bachelor's)
• Most need to have worked for many years
• Many need on the job training and career education
- Distribution Manager
- Supply Chain Specialist
Related School Subjects: