Gaming Change Persons and Booth Cashiers
- Keep accurate records of monetary exchanges, authorization forms, and transaction reconciliations.
- Exchange money, credit, and casino chips, and make change for customers.
- Maintain cage security according to rules.
- Count money and audit money drawers.
- Reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Listen for jackpot alarm bells and issue payoffs to winners.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Moderately Low ($17,000 - $27,999)