Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Provide product samples, coupons, informational brochures, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following demonstrations.
- Record and report demonstration-related information, such as the number of questions asked by the audience or the number of coupons distributed.
- Sell products being promoted and keep records of sales.
- Set up and arrange displays or demonstration areas to attract the attention of prospective customers.
- Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
- Transport, assemble, and disassemble materials used in presentations.
- Identify interested and qualified customers to provide them with additional information.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Prepare or alter presentation contents to target specific audiences.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 5.7%
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Moderately Low ($17,000 - $27,999)