- Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts.
- Listen to and resolve customers' complaints regarding products or services.
- Inform regular customers of new products or services and price changes.
- Write customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
- Drive trucks to deliver such items as food, medical supplies, or newspapers.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: + 9.3%
High School Diploma
Two: Some Preparation Needed
Moderately Low ($17,000 - $27,999)