- Propose logistics solutions for customers.
- Interview key staff or tour facilities to identify efficiency-improvement, cost-reduction, or service-delivery opportunities.
- Direct the work of logistics analysts.
- Design plant distribution centers.
- Develop specifications for equipment, tools, facility layouts, or material-handling systems.
- Review contractual commitments, customer specifications, or related information to determine logistics or support requirements.
- Prepare or validate documentation on automated logistics or maintenance-data reporting or management information systems.
- Identify or develop business rules or standard operating procedures to streamline operating processes.
- Develop or maintain cost estimates, forecasts, or cost models.
- Determine feasibility of designing new facilities or modifying existing facilities, based on factors such as cost, available space, schedule, technical requirements, or ergonomics.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 6.9%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)