- Attend community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organizational goals or solicit donations or sponsorships.
- Contact corporate representatives, government officials, or community leaders to increase awareness of organizational causes, activities, or needs.
- Create or update donor databases.
- Design or produce materials such as posters, Web sites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events.
- Develop corporate fundraising programs, such as employer gift-matching.
- Develop fundraising activity plans that maximize participation or contributions and minimize costs.
- Develop or implement fundraising activities, such as annual giving campaigns or direct mail programs.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
- Direct or coordinate web-based fundraising activities, such as online auctions or donation Web sites.
- Direct or supervise fundraising staff, including volunteer staff members.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
National: + 9.4%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)