Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals concerning the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)