Document Management Specialists
- Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
- Write, review, or execute plans for testing new or established document management systems.
- Search electronic sources, such as databases or repositories, or manual sources for information.
- Retrieve electronic assets from repository for distribution to users, collecting and returning to repository, if necessary.
- Propose recommendations for improving content management system capabilities.
- Prepare support documentation and training materials for end users of document management systems.
- Exercise security surveillance over document processing, reproduction, distribution, storage, or archiving.
- Implement scanning or other automated data entry procedures, using imaging devices and document imaging software.
- Document technical functions and specifications for new or proposed content management systems.
- Develop, document, or maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 0.5%
National: + 3.3%
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)