- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
- Process data for analysis, using computers.
- Reduce raw data to meaningful terms, using the most practical and accurate combination and sequence of computational methods.
- Translate data into numbers, equations, flow charts, graphs, or other forms.
- Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
- Modify standard formulas so that they conform to project needs and data processing methods.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: No Data
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)